E-International Journal of Educational Research is a scientific journal publishing reviewed articles in the field of education. The publishing language of the journal is Turkish or English. The publishing language of the journal is Turkish or English.It is published six issues (February, April, June, August, October, and December) per year since April 2021.
In e-International Journal of Educational Research, the following fields are considered as the submissions:
Defined as the Basic Branches of Educational Sciences (Eduscience); Educational Administration, Educational Supervision, Educational Philosophy, History of Education, Educational Economy, Educational Sociology, Educational Planning, Educational Psychology, Psychological Counseling and Guidance, Preschool Education, Special Education, Adult Education, Public Education, Measurement and Evaluation in Education, Research Methods and Techniques; Education Technology; Program Development in Education etc.
Defined as the Branch-Science Education of Eduscience;
• Within the scope of Science and Mathematics Education; Science Education, Mathematics Education; Chemistry Education, Physics Education, Biology Education, Astronomy Education, Engineering Education (Construction, Electricity, Electronics etc.), Computer Education (Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things etc.), Agriculture, Education, Aquaculture Education, Livestock Education etc.
• Within the scope of Health Sciences Education; Medical Education, Nursing Education, Veterinary Education, Pharmacy Education, Dentistry Education, Physical Education, Sports Education, Public Health Education, etc.
• Within the scope of Fine Arts Education; Theater Education, Performing Arts Education, Photography Education, Film Education, Graphic Education, Painting Education, Sculpture Education, Music Education, Opera Education, Traditional Arts Education, Design (Ceramic, Glass, Textile etc.) Education etc.
• Within the scope of Social Sciences Education; Social Studies Education, Social Services Education, Psychology Education, Legal Education, History Education, Anthropology Education, Geography Education, Sociology Education, Psychology Education, Philosophy Education, Religious Education, Economy Education etc.
• Within the scope of Language Education; Turkish Education, English Education, Chinese Education, Russian Education etc.
In addition, other articles are published, provided that they are about education. Manuscripts that reach the journal that are outside the specified scope and do not comply with the writing principles are rejected and returned to the author (s) with the decision of the editor or the editorial board without the need for referee evaluation.